Affirmations are especially helpful when we try to change existing limiting thought patterns – it can be spoken, written down, and/or sung with emotion. If you feel challenged in any area of your life and would like to start a new thinking habit, choosing & practicing the appropriate affirmation may help.
Here are some positive affirmations for each of the 12 houses (many of them have been pulled from Louise Hay’s book “You Can Heal Your Life”):
1st House (Body, Self Image)
- I love myself, therefore I take good care of my body by exercising and eating nourishing food.
- I am beautiful and attractive. I take good care of my appearance.
- I love and accept myself.
- I now discover how wonderful I am.
2nd House (Money, Self Worth)
- I am enough.
- I love and bless my current salary (or anything else you appreciate.)
- My strong points are ____________ (list them.)
- I deserve to prosper. There is plenty for everyone, including me.
- I deserve to have and enjoy nice things. I am a magnet for divine prosperity.
3rd House (Mindset, Communication)
- I voice only love.
- It is safe to speak.
- I am safe. I trust the process of life.
- Divine Intelligence gives me all the ideas I can use.
4th House (Home, Past or Present Family, New Start)
- My home is safe. I am safe.
- Family comes first.
- I have the perfect living space.
- I love myself; therefore, I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences, and I am free.
5th House (Children, Play, Sexual Identity)
- This child is divinely protected and surrounded by love.
- I decide to be me. I approve of myself as I am. I am wonderful.
- I lovingly and joyously accept my sexuality and its expression. I accept only thoughts that support me and make me feel good.
6th House (Service, Work Relationship)
- I always work for wonderful bosses.
- I work with and for people whom I love, and who love and respect me, in a wonderful location and earning good money.
- My boss is generous and easy to work for.
7th House (Relationships)
- I love myself; therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people for I know that which I give out returns to me multiplied.
- I only attract loving people in my world, for they are a mirror of who I am.
- All my relationships are harmonious.
8th House (Other People’s Money and Well Being.)
- I rejoice in others’ good fortune. There is plenty for everyone, including me.
- I am generous with tips and compliments.
- I love and bless my bills.
- I accept compliments well. I respond with a genuine “thank you” when someone compliments me.
9th House (International Travel, Religion, Higher Education, Publishing, Law.)
- I experience love wherever I go.
- God loves me.
- I attract the right teachers that can help me grow & learn.
10th House (Career)
- Everything I touch is a success.
- Golden Opportunities are everywhere for me.
- There are plenty of customers for my services.
- I establish a new awareness of success. I move into the Winning Circle.
- I love what I do. I am able to express my authentic self through work.
11th House (Friends. Love Received From Others.)
- Love is everywhere. I am open and receptive to love.
- I am lovable.
- Others only reflect the good feelings I have about myself. I love and approve of all that I am.
12th House (Self Undoing. Illness. Spirituality.)
- Every hand that touches me in the hospital is a healing hand and expresses only love.
- Everyday I feel better and better.
- I am willing to release the pattern in my consciousness that has created this condition.
- I am healing rapidly, comfortably, and perfectly.
With practice, affirmation could help us develop a new, empowering thought pattern to replace the old, limiting beliefs. You can pick a few from the above to practice, or make your own. Feel free to share your favorite affirmations, either from the above or from your own collection…